Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i like events sooooo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

i like events sooooo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i like events sooooo   i like events sooooo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:26 pm

What we could do is like a tag kind of game

You can bring any weapon you want and whoever is it you have to tag the other person, the other poeple just try to avoid him, when the timer runs out whoever is it will lose and is out of the game, then we play the game without him intill we have a winner the time limit per game should be about 5mins? anyways the reward should be, erm.... a promotion? =D that would get peeps to play.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
GreatSwordMaster
GreatSwordMaster
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: i like events sooooo   i like events sooooo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:43 am

lol, id play that...for the promotion tho?? idc really, i just like being in an organized clan, with good leaders.
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: i like events sooooo   i like events sooooo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:36 pm

i dont really like that idea, all someone would have to do is stay in 1 area and when they see them run to a diff area, then when the person chases them into the other area just go back to the area b4 it b4 they can load...i like jousting much more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i like events sooooo   i like events sooooo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i like events sooooo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pulse8 Official Clan Website :: General :: Events-
Jump to: