Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
True_seeker
Sword'N Sheild Master
Sword'N Sheild Master

Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!   Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:26 am

Hi GM Razz I doubt you remember me..... it's been ages! ever since the old forums went down.... I did register here but I forgot my password and then started to drift away from monster hunter, and the psp. I've been playing on kai a little recently, and with the release of MHF-Unite soon I thought I might get back into quest creation and hacking a little Razz

You couldn't post a link to MHP2_EDIT for me could you? All my other programs survived or I have found again (including an english version of the quest editor Razz How I ever managed in japanese is beyond me Razz If it wasn't for that cursor translator program you gave me I probably would never have made a single quest)

I don't see genesis on these forums anywhere, did he leave kai/monster hunter aswell? Ahh well... Razz

Maybe we'll end up having more of our 3 page long forum conversations like we used to Razz You'll have to teach me to hack all over again.... I've pretty much forgotten XD
Back to top Go down
Sparta974
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master
Sparta974

PostSubject: Re: Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!   Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 am

The fourm is dead. The clan is dead. No one comes here anymore its just a waste land here lol. I don't know why im even on here. It makes me sad tho that no one comes here anymore besides me once in a great while.
Back to top Go down
http://GMHASBABBIES.COM
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

Location : Deepest depths of hell where the dead lay buried...

PostSubject: Re: Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!   Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:34 am

I'm here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rotten.com
Sparta974
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master
Sparta974

PostSubject: Re: Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!   Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am

Very Happy

Is there a reason why I sounded like a retard back than?
Back to top Go down
http://GMHASBABBIES.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!   Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi GM! I might be coming back to Monster Hunter!!
Page 1 of 1