Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Empty
PostSubject: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:50 am

barret .50Cal with digital camo desert eagle Claymore x2 stopping power and iron lungs(working on marksman)

M16A4 with blue tiger camo desert Eagle Frag X3 Stopping Power Extreme Conditioning (just get loads of kills with this)

Mini Uzi Desert Eagle bandolier stopping power dead silence (working on marksman)

RPD with woodland camo Desert Eagle RPG x2 slieght of hand steady aim (marksman)

M16A4 with digital camo P90 Frag x3 Overkill Martydom (pwnage set)
Back to top Go down
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:30 am

This should be moved to the xbox games topic
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:45 pm

nah, this is for ps3 as well. it should just be in general...

*moved to teh special cod4 section*

*edit*

first things first...
1. M1014 with no camo and the grip, gold desert eagle, with slight of hand and steady aim.

with slight of hand u reload so fast that u can shoot the one shot u load almost as if u have inf amo...and its uick to get off shots b/c i made it so u dont have to really use aim.

my favorite set...
2. P90 with red tiger camo and red dot sight, gold desert eagle, with banddier, double tap, and deep impact.

why not stopping power? use double tap with it for abit and youll see why...basically 4 to 6 hits will kill them and when u can get those hits off in a second they dont stand a chance...

3. Barrett 50 cal. the camo depends on where im playing...yes it makes a difference b/c theres no eaiser way to spot a sniper than to look so a barrel sticking out of place, (i use overkill) P90 with silencer so i can run around to different spots and still kill people effectivly w/o giveing my position away. very effective for a snioper. claymore x2, overkill, and iron lungs.

4. MP44, no camo b/c u cant really c it anyways...no attachments b/c i dosent give u any...golden eagle, banddier, double tap, (i tried it with stopping power and it was effective, tried it with double tap and it was rape...) and deep impact.

5. P90 with red tiger and silencer, golden eagle, C4 x2, juggernaut, and last stand.

this is my search and destroy set. p90 silenced so i can kill w/o being detected, c4 which u can throw inside of the target so they cant see it but when the go to plant the bomb u blow it and they go bye bye. juggernaut to live longer b/c in SnD u die then u have to wait till the next round. Fuinally last stand to extend your life alittle longer and hopefuly get that last kill. anything to not die.

(other sets ive had)

M1014 (same set up as above, grip no camo desert eagle) fragx3, sonic boom, mayterdome. this is rape in close area like vacant b/c u can get up close with the shotty and blow off some face but when u die u drop the grenade and sonic boom widens the blast are makeing it harder for them to get away. also works with throwing frags which will murder ppl in SnD.

M60E4 camo dosent matter, grip (or banddier with red dot sight), slight of hand (b/c they take sooooo long to reload) and deep impact. perfect for defending a HQ.

(random ideas)
ive also tried these at one point or another, they were good at multiple situations but i usually ended up useing abnother set instead.

shotty + assult rifle + special grenade x3, + overkill + deep impact or steady aim.

assult rifle + sub machine gun + frag x3 + overkill + deep impact.

u can try these out and mess with them abit and seee if u like them but the above sets are the ones i use alot and have been play tested MANY times and all are proven to kick ass. some (like the SnD set) are more situational but they can still be use effectivly in other game types b/c they do hat they do so well. hope u enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:18 pm

erm im still kinda a noob so...

i only really use 2 of em so here they are

1. M16 with digital camo and the best scope the pistal before desert eagle with silencer claymore stopping power (for a one hit kill) and martydrom for pwnage

2.M700 with the same pistol claymore, iron lungs and martydrom

As soon as i get overkill and P90 i will have a pwnage set, its not so gr8 right now
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:33 pm

i love my p90, probably my favorite weapon but now that im useing older weapons that take skill to use i realize how cheap it is.

my weps for noobs list:
1. Grenade launcher, the noobiest of all noob-tacular weps EVAR.
2. RPG
3. all the light machine guns b/c all ppl do with them is sit in a corner or a romm and camp kill ppl.
4. P90, yes p90 it really needs to get nerfed in the next patch....

some ppl think shottys r noob weps but the ppl who say that r also the ppl who run right at the person useing one soooooooo.....
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:47 am

update seeing as im in prestige:

1.M14, desert eagle, bandoiler, stopping power, martydom = ownage

2.R700 red tiger camo, desert eagle, clays, stopping power, iron lungs

3.dragnov gold, desert eagle, clays, stopping, iron lungs

4.M16A4 red tiger, P90, C4, overkill, martydrom

5.MP5 desert eagle bandoiler stopping power dead silence Razz

i am teh headshot master

*EDIT* teh last scope sucks ass use red dot sight much much more accurate (head shots everytime)
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:05 pm

calamity, if your not useing a single shot gun double tap is much more effective than stopping power...
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 am

yer sometimes i mess around and change my perks but i do prefere stopping on sniper, i might try double tap on my M16 and yer on P90 its good
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:43 am

double tap on m16 wont do much, its better on a full auto wep. works really well on mp5 or ak47
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:10 am

yer i tried them a few hours ago with P90 its like 2 seconds after you let go of the trigger the bullets stop they are itching to get out of the mag
Back to top Go down
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:05 pm

well im not a noob any more since im in the 3rd prestige (xbox is till broken so i cant remeber my sets very good) lets see...

1. m16 with red tiger desert eagle 3 frag stopping power and last stand

last stand i learned is way more effective than martydom, i get so many more kills with last stand its funny cause when ur good at it poeple get pissed of cause they got killed by a guy with last stand

2.barret 50.cal desert eagle claymore, stopping power (has too much recoil for double tap) and iron lungs

3. m10 with p90 3 frag overkill and last stand

4.(my stealth set for snd) p90 with silencer, 3 frag double tap(for ultimate rapage) and dead silence (in SnD listening to poeple can save your life so i like to cut of any lifeline) Its the ultimate wep for certain snd maps

5. my second stealth only super stealthy
P90 with silencer 3 frag uav jammer and dead silence ( i really didnt need any other sets so just made a random one up.
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 pm

i hate last stand and martydom, id rather have steadu aim or deep impact.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:34 am

i dont use over kill my sets in the 6th prestige atm are :

1)M16A4 with digita, Deagle RPG-7X2 Stopping Power and steady aim (SND)

2) P90 with silencer Deagle Claymore stopping power and dead silence (SND)

3) AK-47 digital with silencer Deagle RPG-7X2 stopping power and steady aim (SND)

4) R700 Deagle Bandoiler stopping power and iron lungs (TDM)

5) M40A3 red tiger Deagle Frag X3 stopping power and iron lungs (SND)

i like search and destroy if you hadnt guessed
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:24 pm

mine r

50 cal with acog, that pistol right b4 the desert eagle with silencer, banddiler, stopping power, steady aim.

M40 no attachment, same pistol, banddiler, stopping power, deep impact.

ak-47 or M4 with red dot, same pistol, C4, stopping power, deep impact.

mp5 silenced, same pistol, c4, stopping power, steady aim.

mp5 red dot, same pistol, bannddlier, stopping power, steady aim.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Woot 7th prestige go me, GM do you prestige if so which one aree you in?
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:15 pm

i dont prstg, got all the goldens and im 2 lazy 2 get them again
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:54 am

:O prestige is well fun
last night i said i was a noob and someone asked me what lvl i was and i said im only lvl 27 in 7th prestige, and they were like wtf dude your not a noob
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:02 pm

lol, ppl call me a noob for going prestiege, then i own them with the mp5 and they get even more pissed.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:09 am

ive been using shotgun alot and i killed so many 10th prestiges and they seem to get mad easier

also COD5 will be shit and COD6 will be amazing

COD5 being made by the team that made COD3 and COD6 being made by the team which made COD4 Matrix
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:35 pm

i really hope they dont go back to ww2 >.<
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:32 pm

same got boring even tho cod2 was good
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

theres just too many ww2 games. when will they learn that it tired of fighting the same war over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:27 pm

new custom class as off lvl 40 8th prestige: gold shotgun M4 with red dot sight bandoiler overkill steady aim =D
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:58 pm

my only new class is either an m40, 50 cal., or drag acogd with steady aim, band, and stopping. ive been practicing and i can pull off some pretty far no scopes with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here   if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you own COD4 put your 5 custom classes here
Page 1 of 1