Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Quests in MHF2

Go down 
+4
Red Devil Reous
Austin666
[Admin]~MasterZ~
Strew
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:52 pm

ok, since i dont have m33-4 idk if laboko will work with it but that will be your only problem(though i dont see why it whouldent). and u can find the english patch by googleing it or me or someone else could upload it for dl. but i whouls suggest playing w/o the patch for awhile cuz u need to get the hand of some of the symbols to use the MHP2 QE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
shizzle
BowAndArrowMaster
BowAndArrowMaster
shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:47 am

lol that is ture, i got 3.52 m33 so it should work with 3.71 m33-4
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:00 pm

hopefully, u never know with this stuff.
Back to top Go down
shizzle
BowAndArrowMaster
BowAndArrowMaster
shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:50 am

thats true
Back to top Go down
chuck0matic
Lance Master
Lance Master
chuck0matic

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Hmm, i put the laboko in the GAME folder, and i had 1 corrupted file and when i went to load it said game could not load (there was a UMD in the drive) i did this with GAME150 folder as well and the same thing...am i missing something? do i need an eboot at the root of the memory stick? Im gonna try putting it in the GAME371 folder and see if that works....but so far nothing....maybe i need to switch the homebrew to 1.50? or does it matter? hmm, do i need to put the .DS file on the memory stick somewhere? the read me isnt very clear...so if any could help me with that, it would be greatly appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 pm

u need to put both the Laboko5 and laboko folders into the game folder. it works for me in game150. and i dont mean the contents of the folder i mean copy the whole folder. then set it to run in 1.50 kernel and enable the psplink and usb plugins. the plugins come with rj, just drop tem into your seplugins folder and add the appropriate text to the Game.text folder. if u have the plugins enabled it WILL NOT WORK IN THE XMB. u must turn on your game then enter a quest. when u r in the quest have usbhostFS, PSPSH, and either a window or a full screen with or w/o the frame count. then plug in your psp to your pc useing the usb cord. then in the PSPSH window type %loadjoy and it should start to stream your psp screen to your pc screen. this is a very abridged guide but i hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Quests in MHF2   Custom Quests in MHF2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Quests in MHF2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2