Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z0MG best game ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

Z0MG best game ever Empty
PostSubject: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Ok. I was playing serach and destroy and we were in overtime ( we were trying to plant the bomb) my WHOLE entire team died killing only one guy leaving me with 5 poeple left to take care of. I threw the most random gernade and it killed a guy lol. Then i saw some poeple runing by killed them which left 2 poeple left, so i put my UAV recon on b/c i had a killstreak of 3 and i saw them on my map and they were both together so im like o crap i lost this game, so i run in and kill the one guy and then the last person shot me into my last stand, so i turned and BOOM headshot and we won that game.
Big Gun Lazer Samurai

confused Rocket Man

Omg OWNED!
Back to top Go down
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

Location : Deepest depths of hell where the dead lay buried...

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:23 am

i had best game ever on FFXI!
me and a monster used special attack ats ame time
made massive explosion
dust settled and im alive with 1 hp!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rotten.com
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:44 pm

i can beat your story austin...

i was playing a SnD match and we were down 3 to 1 so everyone on my team quit...-_- i thought i had no freakin hope of winning cuz it was 7 vs 1. So basically i just started running around with my desert eagle trying to die to just get this over with already ( this was in strike). so i run upstairs into the the one building that over looks the court yard and i was like O_o, 3 of them were crouched up there with sniper rifles so i throw a pack of c4 into the middle of them and they go boom and i get my challenge done where u kill 2 or more ppl with 1 c4 pack so i was like woot. then of course the other 4 guys hear this and come running up stairs, i kill 2 of them with head shots from the golden desert eagle then the last 2 get smart and throw like 6 flash bombs up there so i can see a damn thing. i kill one guy with my p90 and knife the other guy while still completely blind....they must have been pissed when they saw that kill cam. the next game hey just all rushed me with rpgs and grenade launchers so i was liek omg nubs>.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Does anyone here even play MHF2?
I never see anyone P8 on and Tennyson (which is the only person that WAS P8 i saw) change his clans (TRAITOR!) This clan is kinda weird since we all play different games. Were not really dedicated to just one game.

LOL I got a helicopter in search and destroy. I sniped them all Wink
Next round my copter killed 3 guys and i killed 1 and then i died and my copter killed another guy after i was dead and we still lost that round....
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:30 pm

people move on b/c mh is starting to get boreing. if your like me you havebeen playing it for years and the lure of next gen systems was just too strong...i might start p8 on ps3 though too keep the clan going....
Back to top Go down
The_Seeker
Sword'N Sheild Master
Sword'N Sheild Master

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Midget is right, I've been playing mh for... well ever and it's starting to get a little old, since I'd already played through mhf2 on the ps2 (and mh2 was better tbh) it was barely a refreshing breeze, I can't wait for mh3, even if it is on the wii and I hope it will be a triumph, P.S the only quests that have ever challenged me on mh were some of GM's customs, acupuncture just wasn't fair, I did without greater earplug and got screamraped, none of my customs even come close to that kind of deadliness XD
Back to top Go down
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:52 pm

GM ur like only person with a PS3 ;p
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:10 pm

seeker, i made a few more that reach a whole new level of wtfwasthatijustgotrapedbyaspork evil deadliness Wink

and reous that was just too random and if u keep it up i will delete your posts.
Back to top Go down
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:58 pm

yea we should make this a COD4 clan, i already have a new recruit, his gamertag is: Killer Sheeps

(he goes to my school)

Add him if you have xbox live

Also can i be the leader of the xbox360 COD4?
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 pm

it would probably be master but if hes to busy u and calamity could run it...
Back to top Go down
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 am

Giant_midget wrote:

and reous that was just too random and if u keep it up i will delete your posts.

That wasnt random it was totally to point >.< this thread is about CoD4 on PS3 and Xbox 360? i posted on topic
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:05 pm

dont double post
Back to top Go down
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:01 am

lol i was playing search in destroy and i got killed 2 times in a row by random gernades (its like they know where i am 0.o) so i cooked my gernade and threw it and got 4 kills and i was like Jaw Drop WTF?!?! WHY ARE THERE $ POEPLE CROWDED IN THAT ONE SPOT....nubs. anyways i turn on my Uav and kill the other two guys. My airstrike then killed 5 poeple and we had a nother airstrike XD nest airstrike killed 2 i killed 2 and my team killed 2 and we won that game =-) lol it was halarious, i should have vid'ed it, also i cant get on live for about a month and a half my xbox just broke today =-( ....freaking poorly built peice of crap, charge for online play, greedy company owned xbox!
O well im going to play airsoft today an that will cheer me up.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Sword'N Sheild Master
Sword'N Sheild Master

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:30 am

Red Devil Reous wrote:
GM ur like only person with a PS3 ;p

i have a ps3 and is any1 in baltimore Mar study yland
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:57 am

no but i was actually just there about 4 weeks ago on vacation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z0MG best game ever   Z0MG best game ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z0MG best game ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pulse8 Official Clan Website :: CoD4 :: General-
Jump to: