Pulse8 Official Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse8 Official Clan Website

Welcome To Pulse8's Website.This is where members can chat without being on XlinkKai this is where we post clan events and upcoming updates.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reous's Dream Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

Location : Deepest depths of hell where the dead lay buried...

Reous's Dream Thread Empty
PostSubject: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:04 am

Ok, i eventually plan to write a book about my dreams and as i forget them over time i thought i would place them here :p so rules are your aloud to read and comment and posts some dreams of ur own but they have to be wierd Razz
SO Heres the first

The Bowling Exam

I wake up to go to my first GCSE of the year and it all starts off bad (The test is ict) i go into the wrong hall where all the idiots are having my test... my head of year tells me to gtfo and i go to other hall with more intelligiant people... so when i get there i see the lines of desks as usuall but there is large blockades blocking the over half of the room so that you are unable to see it..

So i take my seat in A02 and i notice at the end of the room is a bowling ally and a student is arguing with a teacher saying he cant use that ally because its to his left and hes right handed so he goes onto someone else's ally and uses that one instead... time almost fast forwards ahead now and im the only one in the hall with the rest of the staff of which i dont know the ally only has 1 pin on it and i push the ball gently down the ally and hit the last pin... Everyone cheers...

Time almost fast forwards again and im much older working in a restoraunt as a chef and the other chefs are the staff at my Ict (Bowling???) Exam and i walk out the room... then one chef walks up to a blue women, grasps her chest and says "I love you"

The End?

Dream 2
Futuristic Kidnap (i just realised this one seems familiar to something)

This dream starts off with me and 2 friends (1 friend is a girl and 1 friend is a boy) in a strange room and a man enters (who is the doctor from Assassins Creed LOL) he tells me and my friend that if we do not help him get these 3 parts for this machine that he called the Particle accelerater then he would kill us... so it fastforwards to some cliff side where me and my friend are trying to get into this cave on the side, we succeed and get this item (some sort of machine piece) and go back to him...

Somehow this was already the 3rd part and we already gotten other 2 (must have fastforwarded) then the friend who is a girl shouts "We know what your building, a particle accelerator" (we havnt been told what the machine was at this point) the doctor laughs and shoots my 2 friends i run and find a computer and call the police... its at this point i realise im not in my own time as the computer is at a date of something like 4008 and i have no fucking idea how to use it so i run out the door and wow (Its the most amazing sight i have ever seen and it still brings a tear to my eyes, no way to explain it) Like the world is on high cliffs and the land below is misted off... there is beautifal trees everywhere and i am in awe....

Across the road i see a futuristic telephone booth (which is now high tech computers) and on it there is msn, its MSN Messenger V24.4 lol and its very hard to use but i get hold of my IRL friend (in 2008... not sure how maybe its magical) when i tell him where i am i get teh response
"HAHAHA"
"PWNED"
"U OT FKIN OWND"
"UR A SHIT LIER"
so i notice the webcam feature and use it to show him the area he is also in complete awe and now believes me but gets cut off so at this points im not sure what happens but i know that i look at the futuristic wikipedia and see that there is Final Fantasy 26 and looks at it... says that FF26 was the last one of the planned 50... i cry at this point and i dont know why... so i run to find police and then i forgot to check if there was Assassins Creed 2 and i forgot to check my family tree to see if i ever had children back in my own time...

at this point i am forced back into the doctors house and i find out that its a flat with other people living in it... i run up the stairs screaming for help and doctor not far behind i get to the top where there is a balcony and the doctor catching up he comes towards me and click something on this remote... he then walks through the doorway to the balcony and its my IRL friend i spoke to on msn... im confused and he says smthn like
"Wsup" so i go downstairs to see that im in my house....

i go to school the next day and ask the cleverist student whats a Particle Accelerater and he says that he dosnt know... my 2 friends that were shot are gone from timeline and noone knows them anymore... im the only survivor......

It is then i see the doctor in 4008 as a child in a car that drives past... and he is looking at me while smirking...

The End?
(I forgot to add in the 2nd dream that the friend thats a boy who was shot was a spy from 4008 trying to uncoverthe doctor but the doctor sent him to 2008 with the particle accelerator... when the doctor finds out this is when he shoots the girl and the boy)
Please comment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rotten.com
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:52 am

LMAO !!!! YOU GOT PWNED!!!! meh i have a dream quite often but its not for teh eyes of you people (your not old enough) speically you, you might have some precum
Back to top Go down
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:50 pm

ill update the next dream 2moro, as i still need to have it Razz
if i dont post its because i didnt have a dream, the dream was to sexual for u Razz or it just wasnt wierd at all
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Gun Lance Master
Gun Lance Master

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:57 pm

lmao think i might get disowned if i dont go on kia soon
Back to top Go down
Red Devil Reous
Masta Spamma
Masta Spamma
Red Devil Reous

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:37 am

ok i had a good dream i just forgot it before i wrote it out dammit, iiiiiii just cant recall it...
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:43 pm

the last time i slept i was like.....not born yet...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
Austin666
Teletubby
Teletubby
Austin666

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:43 pm

i have a dream... I want to become a fairy princess with a pony
Back to top Go down
Giant_midget
Clan Leader
Giant_midget

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:47 pm

>.>............

wtf was that all about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?=FuzzyPinkDeath
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reous's Dream Thread   Reous's Dream Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reous's Dream Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pulse8 Official Clan Website :: General :: General (not spam)-